Our Training Methodology
When a Client approaches us we take these steps based on their needs discussed
Step 1. TNA Training Needs Analysis
Pre – Training
Conducting training Need Analysis using different TNA/TNI or Talent Management Tools in accordance with the
Understanding the organization’s need and thus designing training map.
Step 2. Inter Training Analysis
Periodically conducting Quick Assessment, e.g., let the employee explain the main points of what was just described to them.
Regular Feedback from the employees of our trainer with complete description.
Analyzing the training gap based on the feedback. It improve’s internal training level and thus increasing employee’s
Measuring enthusiasm and participation in training sessions.
Step 3. Post Training Analysis
Conducting a post Training assessment comparing results on pre decided goals with Client’s
Written, verbal and video graphic pre & post assessments as per the module requirements.
Scientific testing will be done eg. on motivation, leadership etc. through psychometric analysis
Assigning an expert evaluator from client’s side or our side to evaluate the learner’s skills.
Smart Mind’s Training & Coaching methods and it’s Description:
1 Video & Multimedia presentations
It is used to make learning effective. Seeing is believing.
It will be given along with printed notes on various learning topics.
3 Hands-on exercises
Based on typical situations faced by clients, various hands-on exercises will be given to
participants; feedback and reviews will be offered to enhance and develop skills.
4 Case studies
It helps in analyzing how well participants can implement the learning. This is
a requirement based methodology and depends upon the modules covered.
5 Situational Role Plays
It is used to demonstrate Communication and help participant develop a clear
understanding of concepts. This will help the participants with clear action plan.
6 Real Time Scenarios
The real time scenarios will be participants’ choice depending upon the module faced by candidates during daily activities.
7 Leadership & Motivation Games
Leadership games help the participants to introspect and look at the positive
and negative aspects of their own behavior.
8 Podium/ Stage Activities
Such activities improve Presentation and Public Speaking.
Questionnaire for event bookings. Please answer to help us make your event a success:
Understanding the event
1. Tell me briefly about your event.
2. What are their objectives of the meeting/conference/workshop?
3. Who is organizing and sponsoring it?
4. Is this a one-day event, a one-hour event, a one-week event?
5. Who is your audience (seniority, profile, age)?
6. How much does the audience know about the topic?
7. What is happening to them in their world, how do they feel?
8. Is the audience paying to be there?
9. How many speakers do you have in total?
10. What is the attire that most folks wear to your event?
What do you expect from me?
1. Why do you think I am a good fit to speak to your audience?
2. What is the effect you want the talk will have on the audience?
3. What is the biggest issue that needs to be addressed in the talk?
4. What kind of questions will I get in the Q & A?
5. Who are the other speakers and what will they talk about?
1. What’s your budget?
2. Who is your (the event organizer’s) favorite speaker?
3. What do you see as the short term and long term benefits?
4. What do you not want me to do on stage?
5. What do you want me to do on stage?
Interacting with the audience:
1. How can I connect with the audience afterwards?
2. Am I able to sell (books, products, programs) at this event?
3. Am I able to seed/share from the stage?
4. Can I offer handouts? If so, may I have your logo to add to them?
5. Can I meet and greet the attendees before the event either in the lobby or inside the room when they walk in?
6. Can I have the contact details of 3 critical people who will be in the audience? [By contacting them, I can dig deeper in the challenges and successes of the organization or audience. This can help highly customize my talking by mentioning specific people in the audience and the issues they have, increasing my credibility and insider knowledge.]
The technical setup:
1. Where is the event going to be? Is travel and accommodation covered?
2. Where in the event agenda would I be speaking?
3. How long is the talk supposed to be?
4. Tell me about the venue and the stage setup.
5. What kind of equipment will be provided? Is there are stage technician?
6. Will this be filmed or recorded?
7. What is the set up for slides? Other visuals?
8. What will happen before and after I take the stage?
9. Is there going to be something I should attend after the talk?
And the final, possibly the most important one:
“When my speech/presentation/session is over, what information/feeling/action plan do you want participants to walk away with?”
This is where we answer the most common questions prospective customers might have.
What’s your work policy?
We provide professional Training and Consultancy Services against 50% advance payment. Once the event is booked no cancellation is permitted, only rescheduling is allowed.
Do you provide oversees services?
Yes, provided all the 5 Star boarding, lodging arrangements made in one month advance and 50% fee payment made in advance.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services representatives are available to answer your questions 24/7/365 Office Hours 10 am to 5 pm India Time on 0141 4914520
We are sharing the terms of our services to you. Thanks for trusting and showing interest in our work. We provide customized premium programs for corporate and individuals. We incorporate humorous learning & development and leave trainees with clear action plan.
Services we provide to Students & Corporate Clients:
1. Business Communication
2. Voice Training & Global Accent
3. Soft skills training and Seminars
4. Management & Leadership skills
5. Behavioural Skills & Personality development
6. Presentation & Public Speaking Skills
7. Customized Corporate Training Services
8. International Cross Culture and Miscellaneous….
9. Group Discussion & Interview skills
10. Speech, Acting & Debating Skills
Terms of Services: Please follow the terms of Services & Payments…
Protocol: Only Senior Management people are eligible to contact or call, as they are the final decision makers. Specific or long time Annual hiring contracts will be considered.
Avinash is broadly available and willing to move & travel for the right business opportunity.
Booking & Payments:
Book Avinash by Fund Transfer or by Check, 100% deposit (Non-refundable, only rescheduling of the event is allowed) with the balance due at the event.
Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce
Account Name: Smart Minds Skills Academy
Account No: 04181132000555
IFSC CODE: ORBC0100418
Address: Near Joshi House, Ajmer Road, Purani Chungi, Jaipur
Boarding & Lodging:
Five Star hotel & Air Travel reservation taken care by the institution/Company
SN Event Types Duration Charges
Corporate Training Event, Jaipur Only
(Excluding, Breakfast, lunch & high Tea)
Corporate Training Event, Outstation Only
(Excluding Boarding & Lodging)
5 Hours Rs 20,000/-
Motivational Speaking Event at Jaipur Only
Corporate Anchoring Event at Jaipur Only
2 hours Rs 15,000/-
5. Narration or Voiceover https://youtu.be/wzjntoOh8Kk
30 Minutes Rs 30,000/-
6. TV Advertisement on International Channel – Voice over- Per Second Rs 10,000/-
Life or Professional Personal Coaching session- Hypnosis if required…
120 Minutes Rs 5000/-
We look forward for a long and professional association with your esteemed company. Waiting to hear from you ASAP.
Avinash K Arvind
Founder & Director
Smart Minds Skills Academy, Jaipur
Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to hearing from you!
email: email@example.com Cell: +91 9829308208
Room No 20, Yog Sadhna Ashram, University Marg, Bapu Nagar, Jaipur, India