Hello, in present scenario of professional world only academic education is not enough for a Corporate.. Formal education in communication has been directed at reading and writing skills that are used least in the workplace. After completion of any academic course trainees are not getting suitable job and it becomes vain for them. Workers who can express their ideas orally and who understands verbal instructions make fewer mistakes, adjust more easily to change, and more readily absorb new ideas than those who do not.
Thus career development is enhanced by training in oral communication and listening because these skills contribute to an employee’s success in all of the following areas: interviewing, making presentations at or conducting meetings; negotiating and resolving conflict; selling; CRM, leading; being assertive; teaching or coaching others; working in a team; giving supervisors feedback about conversations with customers; and retraining. Employees spend most of the day communicating, and the time they spend will increase as robots, computers, and other machines take over mundane, repetitive jobs.
Our training and consultancy helps individuals and organizations to build the right skill levels amongst workforce to support various tasks, jobs, projects and assignments. It covers a range of domains to take care of your organization’s total training requirements. We work with you as your training partner to extend a range of services including: assessing training needs, designing, developing, delivering, administering and even evaluating corporate training solutions. Blending technology with traditional methods, these customized training solutions will boost the skill base in you and your organization.
We are about business training and consulting works, the onsite training provider, soft-skills training company
Whether you need a one-day onsite training course, full-service consulting, or if you are not really sure which solution will work, we can help.
For over a decade we have been working hard on soft skills with hundreds of organizations nationwide
We hire only seasoned professionals. Our consultants, speakers, and facilitators have decades of experience in a variety of fields: language, IT, healthcare, hospitality, retail, cable, professional services, for example.
- Unlike some seminar companies and training groups, we won’t just send you a talking head with a PowerPoint presentation.
- Our facilitators specialize in specific content areas: soft skills, Business English, business etiquette, business writing, customer service consulting, sales training, etc. They are able to tailor their information to your group’s needs and answer questions beyond what is covered in the workbook.
- We believe in:
- Providing comprehensive information about our content, pricing, and facilitators. We are one of the only companies openly sharing our fees, program outlines, etc.
- Being fair:
- We charge you based on the kind of work we do for you, not what we think you might be willing to pay.
- Helping you determine whether we are the right provider for you. If we’re not a good fit, we’ll do our best to recommend someone else or to find you a suitable resource.
- Partnering with you to set realistic goals and expectations about what you can expect after a training session, keynote, etc.
- Matching your project with the right trainer, facilitator or consultant. Experience has taught us that compatibility is a critical factor to success.
- Building relationships with people who want to work with us. You will not receive endless phone calls from us simply because you requested some basic information about a class, seminar, or workshop. We are registered among MSME business in India.
- WHAT makes our Training Programs unique is that trainees leave our session with an action plan, which can be implemented immediately.
Acknowledgements and Gratitude
We are writing something about the people who make our business go or our philosophy behind customer service.
Why? Because people want to know who they’re doing business with. It’s a human thing. Apart from the efforts of our group, the success of any project depends largely on the encouragement and guidelines of many others. We take this opportunity to express our gratitude to the people who have been instrumental in the successful completion of past years with us.
Our Founder and Director
Mr Avinash K Arvind
Our Trainers and Consultants
- Mr H S Vyas, Ex VC IIM Ahd, Member-World Bank
- Mr A K Ojha, .- IAS-Retd, Dir. OTS
- Mr C K Sharma, IIM Ahmedabad
- Mr Gangwal, Ex GM Apex Bank
- Mr Ashok Atreye, VOA, Journalist & Writer
- Mrs Richa Mahindra, Corporate Trainer
- Mrs Archana Periwal, HR-Corporate Trainer
- Mr Sanjay Ghiya, CA & Entrepreneur
- Mrs Kanak Chugh, Image Consultant
- Charu Kantia, Trainer & Consultant
- Mr Hemant Gupta, PA Civil Supplies Retd.
- Mr S N Sharma, Security Consultant
- Ms Tanaya Gadkari, Blogger & Media
- Ms Abeer Raheem, Ex. Fed Ex
- Anil Modi, Ex Banker & Entrepreneur
- Ms Dipti Diverkar, TED x, Image Consultant
- Mr Vivek Upadhyay, Astha Studio Owner
- Mr Rohit Mishra, HR & Business
- Ms Poorvi Joshi, CM’s PR & Media
- Ms Nitisha Sharma, NGO & PR
- Ms Monica Grover, Ex Corporate, IELTS
- Mr Saurabh Agarwal, IT Consultant
- Mr Banwari Lal Kumawat, CA
- Mr Rajesh Saini, Advo. Raj. High Court
- Mr Narsi Sharma, CS
- Mr Ravi Sharma, CA
- Mr Anil Saini, VFX & Designer
- Mr Hardik Lashkari, CA
- Mr Dheeraj Sharma, CS
- Ms Tushti Bhatia, CS, Writer Analyst
In Hindi Majrooh Sultaanpuri has said ” मैं अकेला ही चला था जानिबे-मंजिल मगर. लोग आते गए और कारवां बनता गया. मजरूह सुल्तानपुरी.”
“I started all alone towards the goal/(but) people kept joining and it began to turn into a caravan” This couplet by Majrooh Sultanpuri
Call us for enquiries on +91 9829308208